If you’d like to book a lesson with me, take one of my workshops, grab a social dance, watch me perform, or just say hello, this is where you can find me for the next several months! My Upcoming Events list is below.
Also, as a traveling dance instructor, I make most of my living through private lessons and through my brand of dance shirts, Feather Three. If you’d like to support me, I’d recommend either of those channels! Or, if you’d like to book me for a workshop weekend or similar, please reach out on Facebook Messenger! 🙂
Also, new events are getting added all the time. 🙂
Winter and Spring 2020 Upcoming Events
- Jan 16-19: Swing Resolution – Edinburgh, Scotland – Teaching, judging, performing!
- Jan 24-26: Municorn – Munich, Germany – Teaching the Thursday Pre-Party workshop, judging, performing, and teaching! Message me for lessons.
- Jan 31- Feb 2: Paris Westie Fest – Paris, France – Judging, dancing, performing, and teaching! Message me for lessons.
- Feb 5: Swingtzerland Pre-Party – Zurich, Switzerland – Teaching a workshop for the local dance before Swingtzerland! 😀
- Feb 6-9: Swingtzerland – Zurich, Switzerland – Performing, enjoying, eating chocolate. Message me for lessons!
- Every Thursday Feb 13 – Mar 12: Teaching weekly lessons in Edinburgh!
- Feb 16: Workshops in Teeside, UK. Message me for lessons!
- Feb 28 – Mar 1: French Connection Workshops – Toulouse, France – Attending great workshops, supporting friends, and teaching a little myself perhaps!
- Mar 7: Workshop Weekend! – Oxford, England – Teaching, dancing, and getting to know people! Message me to set up lessons. 🙂
- Mar 20-22: King Swing – Krakow, Poland
- Mar 27-29: Russian Open? – We’ll see if I can get the visa! 🙂
- Apr 10-12: Asia WCS Open – Singapore – Teaching with the one and only Tim Kenny! Also Judging, performing, and teaching! Would love to fill my schedule with lessons!
- More to come!
- May 15-17: Workshop Weekend! – Jacksonville, Florida – Come learn with me in a great community! 🙂
- May 28-31: Michigan Classic. Teaching, judging, performing, etc!
- July 2-5: Wild Wild Westie! – Dallas, Texas – Teaching collegiate workshop, judging, etc! Can’t wait to see everyone there!
I’ll start planning the rest of the year soon! 🙂
Again, if you’d like to schedule something with me, please don’t hesitate to reach out! Currently the best way to reach me is via Facebook Messenger.